We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and you can be assured that information provided will only be used in accordance with this policy. In addition, we have put in place suitable physical, and electronic measures, together with other procedures and controls to safeguard the information which we collect.
The policy may be changed, as necessary, from time to time by updating this page, and you should check this page from time to time to review any such changes.
What we may collect from you
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information including your postcode
• Other information relevant to you as a potential client, client, supplier, contact, employee, or other business
relationship (such as date of birth, employment history, passport number and tax identification number)
How we use the information collected
• To contact you to respond to your enquiry
• To fulfil our regulatory, legal, and contractual obligations
• For internal record keeping
• To improve our products and service delivery
• To contact you from time to time with information that may be of interest to you
• You may notify us at any time if you wish to cease receiving further information by informing your usual
Transfers of information
We may transfer your data to selected third parties where this is necessary in order to provide you with the information which you have expressed an interest in, or where this is required in order to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations.
We implement various appropriate security measures in relation to our processing and transfer of personal data. However, the nature of the Internet and email communications is such that any data may in some circumstances flow over networks without full security measures and could be accessible to unauthorised persons.
For further details, please also refer to any other product and services terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you.
If you wish to access the personal data we hold about you, please contact BTL through your normal contact.
Use of our website
This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.