Assistant Manager Fiduciary
The Beauvoir Group is a trusted provider of bespoke professional services who are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic person who can help manage the team, develop business and help drive the business forward.
Act as Relationship Manager on a small designated portfolio of high value and complex trust and corporate structures and to complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within established controls, guidelines and procedures.
- Under guidance from the Executive Directors, consider and suggest amendments to Policies; Procedures manual, Financial Crime manual and Compliance manual
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures by all staff
- Provide ongoing support and training to staff both in respect of client relationships and administration and policies and procedures
- Ensure client reviews tasks (AML and Fiduciary) are completed in accordance with agreed timeframes
- Ensure adherence of all regulatory and statutory reporting requirements and deadlines
- Utilising systems to provide automated reporting and optimisation with Acumen
- Responsible for ensuring database is maintained up to date and consistent input of datato enable effective reporting
- Ensure Investment Reviews are completed in accordance with procedures
- Provide ongoing reporting to the Executive Directors, as required
- Being aware of and managing operational risk within the fiduciary area and alerting the Executive Directors of any issues or concerns relating to operational issues or practices
- Assisting with new business take on and sign off as required
- Maximise client profitability and manage team in a way that encourages client retention and growth
- Ensure policies and procedures are complied with and that fiduciary, legal and regulatory obligations are met
- Actively support Executive Directors with roll out of strategic business objectives, including business development efforts, especially on-boarding
- Sign off agreements and other legal documents and make appropriate fiduciary decisions for clients
- Provide technical guidance and support to the administration team with enthusiasm and encouragement
- Monitor fee income, chargeability and recoverability and outstanding tasks for the team, ensuring targets are met
- Delivery of management information as required by the Executive Directors
- Adaptable – Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ethical – Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards.
- Build relationships – Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve business objectives.
- Communication – Speak, listen and correspond in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Client focused – Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to make or exceed their expectations.
If you have the skills and are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com